We are very proud to have been rated OUTSTANDING in all areas in our recent 2018-19 Ofsted Report.
Summary of Key Findings:
- Staff have a superb partnership with parents. They have daily communication with parents and carers, and professionally exchange information regarding children’s care and development. This helps to ensures children’s individual needs are extremely well met.
- The highly efficient manager has effective arrangements for the monitoring and supervision of staff. The staff team is extremely motivated and consistently strives to make improvements and further its own professional development.
- The inclusion off all children is at the heart of the pre-school’s work. Staff work well with parents and the committee to meet every child’s individual needs.
- Staff provide a rich, varied and imaginative environment. Children are happy, confident and build close relationships with staff and other children.
- Children display an excellent understanding of the setting’s rules and boundaries. They demonstrate exemplary behaviour when responding to changes in routines and participating in group activities. Staff promote children’s understanding of routine changes by singing familiar songs. Children respond well to this strategy and quickly
get ready for the next part of the session.
- Children’s safety is paramount and staff have exceptional knowledge of safeguarding issues.
- Staff plan an extremely wide range of highly stimulating and challenging learning experiences based around children’s interests.
You can view the full report online here